Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Strawberries!

I picked a handful of strawberries tonight.

More Yukon potatoes are coming up.

Kevin planted more tomatoes and peppers today. I have now let him do all the planting since I'm not going to be around this summer to harvest anything.

The Heliopsis in the front yard are now breaking out in yellow bloom. They are such prolific re-seeders. Some of the flowers have sprouted in areas I didn't think they would do well in. The Cleveland sage is also doing well.

I planted an agave on Sunday in the front yard, replacing the yellow broom that had died. This agave had five outsets growing from the main root ball which I also planted in another pot. I may soon have too many agave growing in the yard!

Fri
1

OBSERVED

Hi
87°F
Lo
49°F
Precip (in)
0in.
Sat
2
OBSERVED

Hi
86°F
Lo
55°F
Precip (in)
0in.
-- row 2 --
3
OBSERVED

Hi
89°F
Lo
52°F
Precip (in)
0in. -- row 2 --
4
OBSERVED

Hi
92°F
Lo
51°F
Precip (in)
0in.

No comments: