Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall has arrived

One thing about living here in the desert are the mild seasons. It's been two weeks of mild autumn weather. Walking the dogs at night or early in the morning has been refreshing. It's just cool enough (low 60s) to refrain from a jacket, yet warm enough to enjoy the temperatures without bundling up.

Yesterday I didn't walk the dogs until I came home from class at 9:30pm. It had turned windier and lighting was coming up from Mexico. A slight mist fell but it wasn't hard enough to get me wet. It was noticably cooler though. I may plant a few more spinach rows if I'm not working today.

This morning it's raining hard and we have our first below 60F morning. I guess I'm not jogging or walking the dogs today! Hopefully all the shurbs outside are enjoying this extra water.

01: 93/58
02: 94/52 .02"
03: 88/59
04: 84/59
05: 81/61

No comments: